LA TRIADE DU DRAGON Index du Forum LA TRIADE DU DRAGON
FORUM DE L' ALLIANCE DE LA TRIADE DU DRAGON DANS L' UNIVERS CAPELLA DE OGAME

Dolphins' Landry claims self-defense in brawl

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LA TRIADE DU DRAGON Index du Forum -> LA TAVERNE -> LE COIN DES BAVARDS
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
linlybest

MessagePosté le: Ven 12 Jan - 08:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Dolphins' Landry claims self-defense in brawl Répondre en citant Back to top

But the move has sparked claims that London born Ellie Harrison's "durational performance" is nothing more than a middle class "poverty safari".Scottish Government quango Creative Scotland is giving to Ellie Harrison after she vowed not to leave the city limits for all of 2016.The 36 year old believes this will allow her to "increase wholesale jerseys her sense of belonging, by encouraging her to seek out and create 'local opportunities'   testing what becomes possible when she invests all her ideas, time and energy within the city where she lives".It is understood that the project will see her maintain a internet blog and that her whole life here will be a "work of art".Harrison was born in London but has already lived in Glasgow for a number of years.Creative Scotland's decision to fund her project was slammed today.Many expressed anger at the decision to name it 'The Glasgow Effect'   a term used to describe the poor life expectancy of working class Glaswegians.The project's Facebook page is headed by a picture of chips.The site was tonight littered with abuse from angry members of the public."It seems Peyton Manning Jersey,Denver Broncos #18 Manning NFL Jerseys very short sighted to assume that what you're doing isn't already a reality for vast patches of the population," commented Andrew Perry.While another, Scott MacDougall, called the project "just a paid holiday".Another Facebook user asked Wholesale China Jerseys, Seek Full Size of Cheap NFL Jerseys Harrison, "I haven't left my flat in three days, can I have some money please?"Harrison   whose past work includes patriots jerseys installing 12 giant confetti canons to be exploded in the event of a 'Yes' vote in the 2014 independence referendum   was accused last night of going on a "poverty safari".Glaswegian artist, Loki, told the Daily Record: "There are thousands of artists who articulate what living in poverty is like. These artists are often marginalized. A recent study shows arts is dominated by middle class people. This particular project epitomizes that. I don't know the artist personally but I think we'd all benefit more from an insight into what goes on in the minds of some of Scotland's middle class".Glasgow City Council leader Frank McAveety also seemed sceptical.He said: "She aims to study what is termed the Glasgow Effect   the effect that staying in the city has on much of its population."Mind you it's not that encouraging that the website for Ellie's project has a picture of a plate of chips with what we assume to be Ellie pointing to it.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 12 Jan - 08:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LA TRIADE DU DRAGON Index du Forum -> LE COIN DES BAVARDS Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson