LA TRIADE DU DRAGON Index du Forum LA TRIADE DU DRAGON
FORUM DE L' ALLIANCE DE LA TRIADE DU DRAGON DANS L' UNIVERS CAPELLA DE OGAME

Adidas I-5923 on Sale

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LA TRIADE DU DRAGON Index du Forum -> LE MARCHE -> VENTE DE METAL
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
menhoo

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Nov - 06:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Adidas I-5923 on Sale Répondre en citant Back to top

adidas Originals releases a new iteration of the Adidas I-5923 on Sale that comes dressed in a Black and Collegiate Burgundy colorway. Paying tribute to the brand's running heritage, this release features a Black mesh upper with suede overlays and Burgundy accents on the Three Stripes, tongue and heel. A White Boost midsole and Gum rubber outsole completes the design.

The artist formally known as the Iniki Boost is back with a brand new Size? exclusive colorway – dubbed the “Hawaiian Thunderstorm”. Adidas I-5923 Purchase Appropriately taking its inspiration from the vibrant color mixture found in a Hawaiian Thunderstorm, the I-5923 comes featuring characteristics found on classic Three Stripes runners from the 1970’s. Vibrant teal suede panelling makes up for the focal point of this selection, while the oft-preferred black BOOST midsole sits atop a semi-translucent outsole. Soft Peach-colored detailing can be found on the underlay of the midfoot Three Stripes as well as on the tongue and the heel.

Now, the tech is coming to a true casual sneaker for the first time ever, as the Adidas I-5923 Men's Discount has surfaced with a Futurecraft midsole after first being rumored this spring. Entitled the Futurecraft 4D-5923, the new silhouette keeps all the I-5923's '70s-inspired detailing intact, while replacing the shoe's standard Boost midsole with a Futurecraft iteration that's done up in the technology's signature light mint green color. The new look is nothing short of striking: firmly planted in both the past and the future, it nods to both the heritage of adidas Originals and the company's advancement in 2018 and beyond.

Consisting of an extra-colorful Deerupt, a Adidas I-5923 Women's Wholesale with stately pastel detailing, a tonal Campus with a colorful heel collar and medial side stripes, and a futuristic Pure Boost DPR with tri-color adidas branding, the pack combines the bright and bold colors that Pride is known for with summer-ready tones and a pack-wide cream white base color to celebrate the wearer's individuality.

Northern England is known for its dreary grey skies and torrential downpours, so the shoe’s upper comes dressed in three different shades of grey to represent the less-than-ideal weather. Adidas I-5923 Shoes Buy Online For a pop of bright contrast, vibrant yellow hits representing lightning bolts arrive on the tongue branding, three stripes graphic, and heel tab. The shoe’s look is rounded off with a black Boost midsole and semi-translucent black outsole.

You can pick it up from www.sneakerjog.com

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Nov - 06:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LA TRIADE DU DRAGON Index du Forum -> VENTE DE METAL Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson